Thursday, September 5, 2013

How to Make Money Online

Hey everybody, my name's Josef, and like many of you I use to constantly wonder; HOW CAN I MAKE MONEY ONLINE?

I always heard people talking about how they were working from home through the internet, or read comments about how a mother of two was making a six figure income by doing online surveys, but to me it seemed like a load of bull.

HOWEVER, I gave it a chance. I remember back in '08 I worked on surveys for an entire month trying to reach that level where I could quit my job and answer questions for a living. And surprise, surprise, there was some money in that. Yep, by the end of that month I had made a whopping...$5.00! I went out and rewarded myself with a nice Big Mac sammich. :)

No, but seriously guys, $5.00 a month was not going to pay my rent, or my piling student loans. I kept the day job and continued my search for a way to make money online. It was hard to find something legit with all the roaming scams online.

It took me nearly two years to find something that IS LEGIT.

It's called affiliate marketing. Or maybe you've heard it as internet marketing. Or mobile marketing. In reality, those are just names. They're all pretty much the same thing.

Now guys, don't freak out. I know once I said marketing I lost a few of you. "How can I make money online with marketing? I don't know anything about it!" It seems daunting...

Like most of you, I had never dabbled in marketing prior to this. I knew nothing about it. My imagination spun off into ideas of billboards and cheesy salesmen with moist hands and slick tongues. And hey! If that's you that's fine! But most people aren't like that. This blog is bringing online marketing wealth to people who are looking for a LEGITIMATE way on how to make money online.

This blog is aimed at finding a way to EASILY teach you methods to incorporate marketing into ANY persons life. Young, or old; small or big; go-getters, or Debbie Downers. It doesn't matter!

In my next post I'll cover different types of internet marketing. For more on how to make money online CLICK HERE.